GRAIN FREE, APPLE AND CINNAMON BREAKFAST!
Here is the Recipe for your easy, blender free, quick and tasty Grain-free Apple and Cinnamon Breakfast.
I have reverted back to this recipe as my blender has died a sad and messy death i.e. no smoothies for a while.
Whats in it?
- 1 Apple cut into mouth size portions (or any fruit)
- 2 Tbspns Chia
2 Tblspns Sunflower Seeds
- 2 Tblspns Buckwheat Groats (it’s not a grain)
- 2 Tblspns Pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 2 Tblspns Raisins
- 2 Tblspns Raw Almonds
- 1 Tblspn Coconut Oil
- a sprinkle of shredded Coconut
- a sprinkle of Cinnamon
- Rice Milk or any nut milk you choose. Even fruit juice would be ok as long as its not processed.
- Coconut Yoghurt to make it extra special
Easy preparation……just put it all together and eat!
Its quite filling and very tasty.
If you are thinking about changing your diet, want to lose weight or just want to clean it up a bit but don’t know where to start – I’m offering a free 20 min one-on-one consultation for everyone for a short time. .
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, we can set up a time that suits us both to have a chat using Skype, phone or over coffee.