A refreshing Spinach and Walnut Salad with sun-dried tomatoes.
The Walnuts add substance to this salad and the dried Tomatoes add the tang. I often have this as dinner, it’s not super heavy and I can eat the whole lot in one sitting!
Whats in it?
- ½ package of baby spinach leaves
- 8 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- ½ a capsicum (any colour) cut into chunks
- 2 sun-dried tomatoes cut into thin strips
- 4 large mushrooms thinly sliced
- 8 basil leaves
- 1 or 2 tblspns lemon juice
- 10 broken up walnuts
- a pinch of Himalayan salt
How To Make it!
- Toss the tomato, spinach, sun-dried tomatoes and mushrooms together
- Add the Basil
- Pour the lemon juice over the salad
- Sprinkle the walnuts and salt over the salad
VOILA!! So Easy!