I made these Potato, Pumpkin Fries and Sweet Potato on a cold and wintery night.
After being in the heat of a Canadian Summer, coming home to an Australian Queensland Spring and then suddenly being enveloped by the freezing Highland weather I was craving some Carbs – desperately!
This Carb blowout ticked all the boxes and made me so so content.
- Kipfler Potatoes (you can use normal potatoes – these are tastier through)
- Sweet Potatoes
- Pumpkin (any sort)
- Olive Oil and Coconut Oil
- Himalayan Salt and Pepper
- A decent sprinkling of Chia seeds
- Slice all of the ingredients into Chip like sizes
- Place on Oiled shallow baking dish
- Add the Coconut Oil (it will spread through the fries soon enough if it’s hard)
- Sprinkle the desired amount of Himalayan Salt, Pepper, Chia and any other spices you’d like to add.
- Place in Oven at about 180-200C for about 20-25 mins.
- Turn if necessary.
Enjoy your Carb Blowout! Might be good to add some salad to balance it out.