KALE CHIPS (baked) are such an easy snack to make, and much healthier for you than potato chips.
It’s great to have these ready to make, especially when you have a surplus in the garden or are over the green smoothies.
- 1 bunch of Kale (any sort)
- some olive oil
- Himalayan Salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Remove the spine of the kale
- Tear the leaves up into bite size bits (they don’t get too much smaller with baking)
- Massage Olive Oil onto the leaves
- Sprinkle Salt and Pepper onto them as well
- Place on a shallow baking tray
- Bake at 140C for about 5 mins, then turn, continue this once or twice – it doesn’t take long and they burn really quickly so be careful.
There you go!
Ready to eat, healthy Kale Chips.
You can add any spices you want, cayenne, paprika, ginger….. experiment and get the taste you like the best.