Right now I’m doing a freaking LOT of stuff.
I’m writing, learning, studying, finding new people, wandering into new opportunities, getting stressed over whether to do those expensive Facebook ads or not, helping others plus working at my normal job as well.
I’ve given myself a deadline of Christmas – THIS year – to make this online business a goer. To begin to realise the dream I’ve given up everything for. And believe me – it’s a ridiculous amount of work…and I LOVE it.
But I get overwhelmed, exhausted and find myself making mistakes like.
- washing my face with shampoo
- arriving for an appointment 45 minutes too early
- finding myself still up at 1am and then waking at 4am the next morning (that’s a BIG mistake)
- Forgetting where I’m driving to
- Making the weirdest typos ever
How I am starting to manage this is
- NOT checking my emails first thing in the morning
- stopping computer work at 6pm
- ensuring I have a break during the day when I take the dog for a walk to the beach, I also sit under a tree (with NO phone) and just chill.
- Spend 1 day a week cooking up a storm to ensure I have decent food for dinner every night
- started to run with the dog just before dinner
THE MAIN ACTION AND THE ONE I HAVEN’T DONE YET AND WILL CHANGE MY LIFE IS….
A SIMPLE 10 MINUTE GUIDED MEDITATION EVERY MORNING BEFORE I START MY DAY
I find this grounds me – takes away my fears and “have to’s” gives me permission to be who I want to be
and allows me to realise that everything is possible.
After doing this for the next 30 days – I will have accomplished the first stage of my goal to have proof of a viable, enjoyable, organised business.
This blog post is in response to Natalie’s 10 Day Freedom Plan Blog Challenge Day 7