I was recently chatting to a friend of mine who is also a new mum. We got around to the subject of trying gluten and dairy free food to see if this settled her baby….and she mentioned how difficult it is to do the prep for eating this way.
This is for her and ALL new mums, and their partners and anyone who wants to start eating meals that are simply tasty and nutritious.
BUCKWHEAT PANCAKES FOR BREAKFAST
- 1 packet of Organ Buckwheat Pancake Mix (yep, I cheated) Using rice milk instead of cows milk and no eggs
- Coconut Yoghurt
- Fruit of your choice (I used 1 apple)
- Maple Syrup (not maple syrup flavouring)
- Mix the pancake mix with some rice milk and water until its a nice consistency – good and runny.
- Place an amount in the frypan and cook until brown on both sides
- do this twice…..I like to do 2 🙂
- Place coconut yoghurt, walnuts, apple, raisins and cinnamon onto the pancakes
This is easy, quick and really filling.
No prep needed and will please the most die-hard wheat and meat eating person out there.