Can’t go wrong with a Chocolate and Banana Smoothie for breakfast.
I made this smoothie this morning and it’s one of my occasional favourites. Bananas are a fruit I am not all that tolerant of, but it’s a bit of a treat for me today. I’ve just had this craving for fruit lately and sweet things, so this seemed the perfect thing to make.
- 1 Banana
- a handful of frozen (or fresh if possible) Blueberries or any berries
- about 2 Tablespoons or more of whole rolled oats or you can use raw cashews
- 1 heaped teaspoon of cacao
- 1 tablespoon of Chia seed
- 3 dates
- some Cinnamon and Nutmeg
- Little bit of Vanilla Essence
- Rice and/or Filtered water to blend
Place it all in the blender – I use the ninja, its so easy, convenient and small to carry around – and whizz until it looks like its all done.
Breakfast in a jiffy. Gotta love simple living.