CACAO & ALMOND BALLS with WILD ORANGE OIL
These are such a hit and have been for years. I use Wild Orange DoTerra Oil to give it that extra zing.
You will need a food processor for this – it’s near impossible in the blender.
- 1 Cup dates
- 1 cup almonds
- 1/3 cup cacao (or even less, it can be a bit too chocolatey…and I used just plain Cocoa until I ran out)
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup coconut (shredded or desiccated)
- 1 tablespoon Chia seeds
- 3 drops of WILD ORANGE doTERRA Essential Oil (or peppermint or even Lavender!)
- you can add anything else to this, I add Maca Powder sometimes to give it more of a boost.
- In a food processor combine everything except the dates until mixed
- add dates
- If too dry add some filtered water or coconut oil
- Let mixture rest for 10 mins
- Roll mixture into bite sized balls and roll in extra coconut
If you are thinking about changing your diet, want to lose weight or just want to clean it up a bit but don’t know where to start – I’m offering a free 30 min one-on-one consultation for everyone for a short time.
Email me at email@example.com, we can set up a time that suits us both to have a chat using skype, phone or over coffee.