There are several reasons I’ve discovered – through experience – that stopped me from living the life I dreamed of.
This will be a simple post – a list to guide you through your blockages.
- It may seem obvious, but have you really tried to change the things you are doing daily! Changed your breakfast routine, your repetitive thoughts, your judgements of others? Life is on a continuous journey of change – nothing will stop it, whether it’s our thoughts, our environment or our relationship, change is always happening. So why would we accept that doing the same thing everyday, eating the same breakfast without questioning it, reading or watching the news daily, doing the same exercise and saying the same things take us towards the life we dream of? If it hasn’t worked yet – change it.
Albert Einstein said the definition of insanity is doing something over and over again and expecting a different result.
2. Thinking you can’t. That it’s just impossible, it’s not the right time or your life is meant to be the way it is – and nothing will change that. Your life is meant to be the way you want it to be – so be careful with your desires and ‘anti’ affirmations. If you are so sure it’s impossible it will be. Think outside your box.
3.”I have too much debt and/or children to change anything in my life. Having to do the same job that I hate to pay the bills is just the way it has to be” “It’s just my fate in life”….these thoughts MUST be thrown out and replaced with “You can do this”.
4. “I’m too old to change”. “The world is for the young – I’ll leave it up to them. I’ve had my chance.”. OMG!! This has been my thought for decades!! I really thought I was past it, that my job was to be a grandma and keeper of the home for my (adult) sons and their families! Thinking I would never be able to keep up with the youngsters and their seeming indifference to me. You are NEVER too old. Try it.
Age = Experience = Knowledge
5. “I’m too scared”. Fear. This is the biggest blockage people face daily, hourly and even minute by minute. So…WHAT are you afraid of? (and don’t give me the old “afraid of success”)
6.”I don’t know where to start or what to do, it’s so confusing.” The best solution for this is to start something, change something – anything. Read books you haven’t read before, watch documentaries on subjects that interest you, go to movies that inspire you and put hope in your heart. Hang around people who are living their lives on their terms, and I mean REALLY doing it, not just saying they are….AND write down what your dreams are, with pictures. Read them everyday and change them as you feel the need. There are no rules only your action.
7. “Better the devil you know……”. I have heard this SO many times. The devil you know is just that…a monster, fiend or brute. Is that what you really want? This is a copout, sorry to be so ‘in your face’, but the devil you know is only welcome in your life because you have let him in. Kick him out and start gently treading the new path you really want.
You are capable of doing anything you want to do.
The options really are endless, open your mind and your heart.
Do and feel things you thought you couldn’t feel or do.
Meet people you thought wouldn’t talk to you.
Step outside of your comfort zone, even a baby step is something and if that’s totally new for you I applaud you for taking that first step.
It’s not an easy thing to contemplate, but once you’ve done it you’ll realise how easy it was.
I’m offering a FREE one-on one30min consult to help you find your Blockage and the Best Strategy to Move Onto Your Next Step in Life
This is for a limited time only…………
Click Here to Read More About This Offer and to Make a Booking