My goal in life is to have an income enabling me to travel and see my sons and grandkids who live overseas while sharing inspiration and motivation for midlife women to break the limiting beliefs of being middle aged and live the life they desire.
and…..to be very honest here –
I have 2 big challenges preventing me from achieving this goal:
- I’m just not making an income from my website I have set up to focus on this subject I feel so passionate about
- I have credit card debt
- To peak my determination
- To acknowledge my feeling of vulneralbilty regarding money.
- To help me clarify what it is that women really want to help them move forward
- Test my creativity in reaching out to people
- Testing my comfort zone and making me do those things that make me feel uncomfortable.
These challenges are causing me:
- To experiment with new ideas that would interest my audience
- To face my fear of not having enough money to achieve what I set out to do.
- Step right out of my comfort zone and organise a presentation, workshop and talk for women to accomplish this
- Be creative and brave in my decisions – Be the person I really am – live my dream, not my reality
- Test, test and test again
- Maintain my belief that it will happen
This blog post is in response to Natalie’s 10 Day Freedom Plan Blog Challenge Day 1